Friday, August 24, 2012

Re-Read

SO as usual I have been crazy busy. Did manage to get more reading than usual in though as when I was at school I had quiet time at night to read when I wasnt going over everything in my head. So I got 2 books read and am currently re-reading The Shining as Stephen King has a sequel coming out for the new year. I was very happy to finally read Chuck Wendig's Blackbirds and really enjoyed it. Was even happier to discover there is a sequel to it as well. Gotta find it and buy it soon. The Shining is almost like I havent read it, it has been so long. I flash back more to the movie they made than the first time I read the book. I know Stephen King was not that fond of the movie they made so I am trying not to do that. Hope to finish it before I once again have to time. Wish me luck, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment