Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Figures

So I cruise Goodreads to check out new books that are out there, new authors etc. I also check out the giveaways and enter to win ones I would like to read and are interested in. I have won 2 and done reviews for them and it was fun. That was a fair bit ago. Now that I am busy and studying for work and have no time to read, I get three emails pretty much back to back saying that I have won a book from Goodreads and I will recieve it soon. This is super awesome and I am very excited of course. I just am not sure when I am going to have time to read them! LOL. Always the way right? Not that I am complaining at all, don't get me wrong. I love a free book. Oh and my good friend stopped in the other day as well with 2 books for me she says are a must for me to read. Whew. Reading pressure! LOL JK Gotta love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment