Friday, June 22, 2012
Study
So I am still ever so slowly reading Chuck Wendig's book Blackbirds. I had been looking for one of his books for quite awhile when I saw Blackbirds at Chapters. First line of chapter 1 hooked me and I added it to my pile. I love his humour and follow his blog and facebook page. He cracks me up man. Unicorns shitting rainbows or something or other, his mind is unique and slightly scary. I love that, LOL.
So even though I am enjoying the read as much as I am I am also studying at the same time and feel guilty reading anything else. So if I make it to bed I read maybe a chapter. I am such a fast reader that it always bugs me when it takes me so long to read a book. I just have no time. So many books, so little time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment