So I got my keyboard fixed FINALLY! No more missing keys and spacebar. The oh so important spacebar. Think about it. It has to be the most used key. And in case you are not aware, there is only a tiny tiny little rubber knob underneath the keys. Very hard to hit with no key on top.
Anyways, my point is, and there is one, is that I can now type properly so I can blog more.
Books....as I blogged last, I was going to read the Pickton book next but I hadnt started it yet and someone asked for it at the library so, being the kind or possibly stupid person I am I gave it to her to check out. So I am currently reading Accidently Dead. It is light and silly and a pretty good no brainer before I do get the Pickton book back. The patron said she would have it read over the weekend and will have it back Tuesday. LOL. So we shall see.
I cannot stress enough how nice it is to have ALL my keys on my keyboard. This short blog took about half the time it was before. Whew. Technology.
No comments:
Post a Comment