Monday, September 27, 2010

Cutting Back

So I am honestly, truly cutting back on my library books. This is because I got my Chapters order in and want to read my own books. Murder in Vein and Driving Ink are first on the list as well as the other werewolf series I still have. Right now I am finishing up Flamingo Fatale, the first in A Trailer Park mystery series. It is cute and different and I am liking it. The local sherriff in this hick town is so annoying and I feel for the girl who is working 2 jobs to support her family on her own. I will probably read the next in the series. Later though as I will keep my promise to myself. After saying that I have one more library book to read. LOL. Sounds familiar. Just one more! Really! Anyway, when the Pickton book comes back that might be a different story. LOL. We shall see. HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment