Saturday, September 24, 2016

Most Overrated Book

Day 8

This is an easy one for me. I was intrigued by the story behind Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.
I am never one to jump on the bandwagon just because everyone else is reading it. If it doesn't interest me I won't read it no matter how much you tell I should. But this one interested me. Had so much potential I thought. Blurb on back made me say ooh, sounds good. It wasn't. It sucked. I couldn't finish it. I have no idea what people were reading when they talk about this book and say, ooh wasn't it good? We could not have read the same book. I still think it sounds interesting when I read the back blurb, but no, it sucked. Sucked donkeys in fact. Needless to say, I did not even try the others in the series. Nor did I watch the movie.
You asked. I answered. Bluntly perhaps but I answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment