Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Missing book, found book
So now I have even more books on the go at the same time then usual. I temporarily lost the one I was reading so reluctantly started another. Now I found the lost one and my dilemma is that they are both good. One is a horror and the other is a romance. I haven't read romance in ages and I always love horror. If this was the biggest issue in my life right now I would be happy, LOL.
I have been wanting to read Chuck Wendig for awhile now. I follow him on FB because a friend recommended him and his humour kills me everytime. I love his creative use of language. I tried to find his book Irregular Creatures with no luck but found the latest, Blackbirds. It is a horror about a girl who can see your death if she has skin contact with you. She hitches a ride with a trucker and sees herself related to his death. This one is different. This one is not a natural death, this one is a murder, this one is because of her. So I started the book and am liking it so far. Just wish I had more time to read. Although admittedly, I have been so hyper lately I have been doing other things when I do have time for myself.
I am painting again and writing as well and hope to actually finish something this time, LOL. With the warmer weather coming, staying inside is always hard for me and I am working on my greenhouse again this year. So if I complete one project I will be happy. Completion can be an issue, LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment