Sunday, December 18, 2011

Reading

Well I am indeed reading, it just wouldn't appear so according to my blog. It is true I have not been reading as much as I was. I am doing some studying as well, although not as much of that as I should be either. Have read some good books; currently reading the last in the Dante Valentine series. Just started it and it seems pretty good so far. Finished the latest in the Nicole Peeler Tempest series. It was good and I really liked the final battle in this one. The "bad guy" turned out to be very cool. I am also listening to the Strange Angel series on audio. Only listening to it on audio cause I cannot find it in print form anywhere. Finished listening to the first last night and it had a very good ending. Looking forward to the next in the series. I really like Lilith Saintcrow's books but from what I have read on her blog she has odd tastes in books herself. But that is only my opinion! And only based in comparison to what she writes herself. LOL. Oh well, ya never know. Have a good Christmas everyone! 2011 was the worst year ever for my family so we are looking forward to 2012 very much. It will be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment