Saturday, October 22, 2011

Very Odd

So I just finished reading a very different book about this girl who is turned into a zombie but no one can tell and she has to eat brains. Aside from the whole fact that eating brains was gross and disturbing the book was very different and pretty darn cool. I always appreciate a book that has such a different spin and makes me go 'wow cool'. Fortunately it will be a series.
My Life as a White Trash Zombie by Diana Rowland was the book.

I am also reading another very different one called Tolls in the Hamptons. Main character is a graphic novelist whose new character comes to life. He happens to be a giant red troll. Can honestly say I have never read anything like this before and I am enjoying it for sure. Looks like it is supposed to be a series as well I was glad to see.

Wicked cool. Normal is boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment