Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Goodreads Giveaway

So I pick up the mail today after work and there is a package. I'm like sweet! I mean who doesn't like getting packages right! I pull it out and it says on the customs sticker its a book. Even better! There was no correspondence at all so I assumed it was a Goodreads giveway, which it was, but I didnt even know I had won it. I checked it out on goodreads and thats what it is, signed by the author and everything. Super cool. Now my problem is, I want to do a prompt review of it but have such a stack of books its not even funny. Love it though. I haven't read this author either so I am excited. License To Ensorcell by Katharine Kerr is the book by the way.

On another note, the book I am reading right now, a werewolf novel, the second in the series came through at the library today. I snagged it of course. Didnt even know there was one yet. I have been so busy I havent even done my usual book research. Desperately need to update my book journal apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment