I finished Janet Evanovich's Wicked Appetite and it was just as good as her Stephanie Plum series. It was freakin hilarious and once again I got weird looks while reading it in public for laughing out loud. Not that I care, LOL. I really liked the characters in it, they are strong and funny and real. Diesel is almost as sexy as Ranger form the Stephanie Plum series. I said almost. But he is definately lickable. I highly recommend this book and yes it appears to be a series.
On a personal note the kids class I am teaching at work has turned into 3 classes for next week. Still not sure how I got roped into it all. Apparently I am stressed about it as I can now no longer move one side of my neck and shoulder. This has happened before and the only thing that works is muscle relaxants which knock me out cold. I am not used to taking stuff like that so it hits me hard. But I plan to go to the store and pick up more stinky rub stuff and a heating bag.
I actually didnt think I was that stressed so maybe it is something else. I dont know. All I know is I do not have time for it.
Back too books, I got the second in the Abby Cooper Psychic Eye series and am starting it.
I am also trying to crochet my daughter a treat bag for Halloween so who knows how much reading I will get done.
No comments:
Post a Comment