I know this has nothing to do with books but I have been researching my family tree and it is so interesting! My boss is way into it and she got me going a while back on it. I found this new website that is free and very user friendly. I have traced my Dads side back to the 1600's. I can't wait to find out where in England my Moms side is from as I would love to visit there. I have been to England but have no idea where they were from there.
Just the old dates and names are so cool. Ransom is one of the names in our family. Now how dashing is that eh? LOL. Love it!
The library is offering a new free access to Ancestery.ca so now that I have a basis I will try to find time to use that as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment