So I have found a lot of really good series books lately. Stephanie Bond's Body Movers series is one of those. There are 6 currently published and they are all very enjoyable with intriguing characters and suspenseful plots. I read on Stephanie Bond's website that the 6th and 7th novels are on hold until they make up their mind whether they are making a movie out of them or not. I just hope they let her continue on with the series soon.
A new fave series is also Karen E. Olsen's Tattoo Shop mysteries. I thoroughly enjoyed Missing Ink and Pretty in Ink. I like the strength of the female character and her friends are equally appealing. I am currently waiting for Driven To Ink (#3) to come out. I may buy it rather than wait for the library to get it. Although they do get me all riled up for some more ink myself.
Also a cute series I came upon is the Miss Zukas Librarian mystery series by Jo Dereske. I find the main character so straight laced and unlike me that I just get a real kick out of her. These do not have to be read in order as they stand alone well and there is not too much carrying on from book to book even with her romantic interest. Or lack thereof.
Thats all for now I think. Although there are more series to mention. I told you I had found quite a few lately .