Thursday, August 12, 2010

Paranormal

So I am on a mystery kick right now and have found some awesome books but one of my fave genre is paranormal aka vamps, weres and witches.  One of my top fave authors is Charlaine Harris and her Sookie Stackhouse series. Dead Until Dark is the first and I highly recommend it. HBO has recently made a very successful TV show out of it called True Blood. It is different enough from the books that for those of us who have read the books we are still intrigued and the casting is amazing. Typical HBO fashion it is hot and sexy too.

Richelle Mead's Succubus series is really awesome too. I bought the latest one cause I just couldnt wait for the library to get it.  The first one is Succubus Blues. Richelle Mead is well known for her Vampire Diaries series as well. It is a YA series and I tried it but didn't care for it myself.  That one has also been made into a TV show.

Jenna Black has a kick ass demon series.  Its her Morgan Kingsley series and starts with The Devil  Inside. Another strong female character who is a demon exorcist. Lots of funky paranormal stuff going on and some sexy scenes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment