Day 11
Hate is a wasted feeling and a very strong word. So I don't use it very often and definitely not directed towards a book. So a book that I really did not like was one that I picked up because I enjoyed the movie so much. Usually it's the other way around, eh?
Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman Now the movie was cute and intense and I really enjoyed it. Sweet romance with some witchcraft thrown in. Book has to be good too right? Wrong. I could not even finish the book. If I remember correctly it was nothing at all like the movie and even had a healthy dose of incest in it. At least that is how I remember it. I put if down fairly quickly and chose to forget about it just as quickly so as to not let it ruin the movie for me. I have also picked up some other Alice Hoffman books and really do not like her writing. It does happen. LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment