Sunday, September 4, 2011

Trilogy?

So I just finished the three book series my Lisa McMann, Wake, Fade and Gone. I couldn't put them down. They were all equally intriguing and I just zoomed through them so captured by the plot each time as well as the characters. The mystery part and the development of the information on the dream catcher conundrum was awesome. Like I said I couldnt put them down. I am thinking it may be only a trilogy which is too bad as I loved the characters. The writing was so good that I am looking for Cryers Crossing, another book by McMann. It doesnt capture me quite so much by topic but if the writing is as good then I know it will be worth it. So far I have only been able to find it in audio and I am not usually an audio person. So wish me luck in finding a written copy of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment