Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wicked Cool series

So this new series by a new author for me, Nicole Peeler, is so wicked cool. The main character is Jane True who finds out she is half Selkie and with that comes powers. Her natural attraction to the ocean is another result. I read all three of the books out in the series in a row and just loved them all. I liked the third one the best and just love all the characters. They are all so interesting, even the bad guys. I cannot wait for the fourth book to come out and look forward to getting to know the new character introduced better. I totally have a crush on Anyan who shapeshifts into a big fluffy dog. I love both his shapes and think he is just adorable. I am also looking forward to Jane and Anyan's relationship to develop more. I think I will buy the fourth book as I cannot wait for the library to get it. And I want it. Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment