Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day

So this mothers day we spent at home as the boys are sick. I got puked on twice so far and I just hate that my boys are feeling so icky. It is so awful and the worst part of being a mom, when the ones you love and supposed to protect get sick. Alex decided he won't take anything solid in his mouth including disolveable Tylenol and Gravol so I had to scrounge for change to buy some liquid Tylenol to bring his fever down. I managed with combining change I found and the rest went on debit. The good part is Zoe gave me flowers she had made and they are the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen. And I know the boys will feel better eventually.
I have a stack of books to read with Zoe and we had a Lonesome Dove marathon as well today. I am longing to go outside though and get back to usual.
Work has been really stressful and I am so bored. Not going to get into that but anyway.
Need to find a funny book! thats my problem! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment