So I was on the hunt for books that talk about death to help my daughter deal with the death of our dog. In my hunt I found this author James Van Praagh who is a medium who communicates with the souls of those who have passed. You never really know what to think or believe about those kind of things, at least I never do, but I am open to it all and I thought I would give this book a go. I read it all in almost one night and just love this author. I loved the book and found it easy to believe this man and was even more pleased to find that animals also go to heaven and will be happy there. I cried when I read about one of his sessions that dealt with this lady and her hearing dog that had died. In this book he also says it is possible to open yourself further and to learn how to communicate with spirits. He says they are there with you anyway and sometimes place ideas in your head. These are your loved ones of course. I may look into opening myself up more as I often feel and hear things anyway so it might work for me. Some of his other books deal with this so I will check it out. I liked his writing and stories and he seems like a cool person.
I did also find some books for my daughter but after reading a couple she seems to be doing just fine about the dog. Better than me anyway! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment