Saturday, January 29, 2011
Young Adult Binge
So I am on this YA reading jag lately. Finished Shiver and absolutely loved it. I just got the second in the series Linger and cant wait to start it. Right now I am reading a book about the end of the world in a way. A giant meteor hits the moon and shifts it closer to the earth altering the tides and gravitational pull. Floods occur and volcanos erupt spreading ash and blocking out the sun. It is very interesting and not that far fetched so it makes a good read. Makes you think about life and if you are prepared to keep your children alive in a situation like that. There is another book in this series with a different family in a different location and how they deal with the same incident. I am almost finished the first and am wondering if the whole family will survive or not. Their battle has been a great one and it would be so sad if one of them died. But it is all too possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment