Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ah yes, I Know

So part of my job as a Library clerk is finding books people want and making suggestions for reading material. I had a lady come in the library the other day and ask for a particular book. I said yes we had it and looked it up to make sure it was in. It was. I went and got it for her. All this was a normal everyday occurence and I usually get thank yous from people as a result. This particular lady got all excited and told me thanks and that I was totally awesome! LOL. I have had many people glad to get the book and some even jump up and down, but this was a new one for me. Not that I minded in the least. Cause, you know, I made the book appear and all that. LOL. I'm awesome that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment