Thursday, December 2, 2010
Dawson City
So I am currently reading Gold Fever by Vicki Delany. It is apparantly a sequel but I have not read the first one nor an noticing that I needed to.It takes placve in historical Dawson City YT. I was attracted to it as I lived in Dawson for awhile and have very fond memories of it. I would have stayed there actually if things hadn't happened the way they did. I am enjoying the story and the characters and the description on Dawson itself in the book. It is a historical book time wise but many of the buildings they speak of are still there. If you have ever been to Dawson you know not much changes which is why it is so much better than Barkerville for instance for historical accuracy. I am liking the array of characters and the plot is keeping me interested and I look forward to what happens next. Will let you know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment