Friday, November 19, 2010
Short Stories
Currently reading Steven Kings latest, Full Dark, No Stars. It is short stories and I have really liked 2 of the stories in it alot. The one I am currently reading is a lady who finds out the hard way that her husband of 16 years was a serial killer before they married and he has started killing again. Brings up the whole just how well can you really know someone? Many people think some secrets are ok. Personally I think there should be no secrets in a marriage but I am also aware I in in the minority with that thought. Anways, as usual Mr Kings stories hit some kind of direct hit on human kind and hit it hard. I will let ya know how the remaining stories go. So far I suggest it as a good read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment