Wednesday, September 8, 2010
So I am currently waiting for my Chapters gift card to come in the mail so I can order some new releases. ( I love Airmiles for Chapters cards). Murder in Vein and Driven To Ink are on my list and I cant wait to read them. Although what happens is I always have a library book due and they get put aside until I finish the ones with due dates BUT I refuse to do that this time. I need to stop my constant library pile and read my own books. This should be my goal. Have a Ban Library Books week and read from my own bookshelf. I mean my book collection is very good and I am proud of it so I should use it right? Sigh. Once again it comes down to....So Many Books So Little Time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment