Saturday, August 21, 2010
Book request from my daughter
Brought home this Mr Putter and Tabby book for my daughter. She loved it so much she asked for more. They are pretty cute. I found 3 more and ordered some others in for her as well at the library. She is a reader but I am still going to jump on anything she takes a liking to like that to encourage her to read. One of my sons has started to ask me to read to him as well so I was doing the happy dance on that one. My other son prefers to flip through the books himself intently looking at the words and pictures. I let him do that and don't bug him. When he wants to join in on the read-in when I ask, he will. So let the Mr. Putter and Tabby read-a-thon commence!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment